25.10.2005 :: 18:27
3doors donw "Here by me" I hope you’re doing fine out there without me ‘Cause I’m not doing so good without you The things I thought you’d never know about me Were the things I guess you always understood So how could I have been so blind for all these years? Guess I only see the truth through all this fear, And living without you… And everything I had in this world And all that I’ll ever be It could all fall down around me. Just as long as I have you, Right here by me. I can’t take another day without you ‘Cause baby, I could never make it on my own I’ve been waiting so long, just to hold you And be back in your arms where I belong Sorry I can’t always find the words to say But everything I’ve ever know gets swept away Inside of your love… And everything I had in this world And all that I’ll ever be It could all fall down around me. Just as long as I have you, Right here by me. As the days grow long I see That time is standing still for me When you’re not here Sorry I can’t always find the words to say Everything I’ve ever known gets swept away Inside of your love And everything I had in this world And all that I’ll ever be It could all fall down around me. Just as long as I have you, Right here by me. And everything I had in this world And all that I’ll ever be It could all fall down around me. Just as long as I have you, Right here by me. ładna piosenka...