07.05.2005 :: 13:35
Delta Goodrem feat. Brian McFadden Almost here Brian: Did I hear you right? Cause I thought you said Let's think it over You have been my life And I never planned Growing old without you Shadows bleeding through the light Where the love once shined so bright Came without a reason Don't let go on us tonight Love's not always black and white Haven't I always loved you? Delta: But when I need you You're almost here And I know that's not enough And when I'm with you I'm close to tears 'cause your only almost here Brian: I would change the world If I had a chance Oh won't you let me Treat me like a child Throw your arms around me Oh please protect me Brian & Delta: Bruise and battered by your words Days are shattered, how it hurts Brian: Oh, haven't I always loved you? Delta: But when I need you You're almost here And I know that's not enough And when I'm with you I'm close to tears 'cause your only almost here Brian & Delta: Bruise and battered by your words Days are shattered, now it hurts Brian: Haven't I always loved you? Delta: But when I need you You're almost here Brian: Well I never knew how far behind I'd left you Delta: And when I hold you You're almost here Brian: Well I'm sorry that I took our love for granted Brian & Delta: And now I'm with you I'm close to tears Brian: Cause I know I'm almost here Brian & Delta: Only almost here